langport bike night 13-5-15

Look in here for all other biking events and biker friendly places...

Moderator: Staff

TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

langport bike night 13-5-15

Post by TLS-Moose »

As the weather forecast for tomorrow is looking good, followed by worsening towards the weekend, I was thinking I might go for a little bimble tomorrow evening.

Not given it too much thought yet, but probably leave here somewhere around 6ish, so up there around 6.45-7.00 .......
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
Smiler
Rideout Ringleader

Re: langport bike night 13-5-15

Post by Smiler »

Its been such a nice evening....did you get to Bike Night Moosey? :D
If I have to explain, you'll NEVER understand
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Re: langport bike night 13-5-15

Post by TLS-Moose »

Nope :( due to a complete lack of enthusiasm I decided to do something different. Went out on the MV, got about 6 or 7 miles and the fuel light came on ........ Went back home, dragged the TL out the back of the garage and went out on that. Up over the moors, just approaching Post bridge and the fuel light came on ....... It'll do around 20miles once the light comes on, which is about the same distance as any of the possible fuel stations from there! Managed to get to Pear Tree Shell station at Ashburton and it started struggling as I pulled onto the forecourt!

Nice evening nimble though :)
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away