SWB's Euro-Trip 2015

Look in here for all other biking events and biker friendly places...

Moderator: Staff

Self catering or B&B with evening meal.

Poll ended at Aug 31st, '14, 14:13

Hotel B&B plus evening meal. Secure garaged bike parking, Use of sauna and Gym if wanted.
71%
Self catering apartments, cheaper but have to provide our own Breakfast/evening meals.
29%

Total votes: 7

Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Re: SWB's Euro-Trip 2015

Post by Red5 »

A great trip and all home safely... eventually. Jamos had a little breakdown issue, but we were all in the uk so not as bad as it could've been.

Pics to follow, My phone got very wet yesterday and won't fully function but Ash will be compiling a load of pics on a disc and we will try to post up what we can on here. very soon.

:-bd :-bd
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

nice one, good that all got home safe
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
AshM750
Learner Driver
First Name: Ashley

Post by AshM750 »

I'm gonna try put a video together but won't be up for a couple of weeks as I am real busy now. We had a really good trip, everyone was spot on and good fun.

Look out for another trip to Spain next June. I would have gone to France but I really wana go a bit further.

Oh and cheers for the hoodie Simon, we had a bit of a laugh when we saw them. Smashing the ring as a group :lol:
1997 Ducati Monster M750
2001 Suzuki GSXR750