Zummerzet ride - SUNDAY APRIL 29th

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Re: Zummerzet ride - SUNDAY APRIL 29th

Post by Robbo87 »

Gimlet wrote: May 3rd, '18, 16:48 A codger's week day run? Not a bad idea.
I'm going to go for Sunday the 20th. The long range forecast gives rain for the 13th.

I went down to Lulworth today and the carpark was nearly full on a Thursday at 3 in the afternoon. Don't fancy it at lunchtime on a bank holiday Sunday. I've got a few detours in mind if it is too busy.

I'll post up a new thread later.
a. Count me in for the 20th.
b. Count me in for any weekday run, less of the Nissan Micra white knuckle brigade about.
c. I'm aiming to do Si's on the 19th too; unless it's a Sparrow's fart start of course, I'll leave that sort of thing to the early birds.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Jug
Learner Driver
First Name: Richard

Post by Jug »

Yeh, weekday runs are pretty good. I tend to do most of my riding midweek.
I'm pretty fond of Friday rides as it's a good way to unwind after a stressful week & then kickoff the weekend, not that I have particularly stressful weeks. :)
Can't be doing with early starts though, life's not that short. :)):
1190 Adventure S, 990 Superduke, DRZ-400E - all the bases covered.
Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Post by Gimlet »

20th it is. I'll post a separate thread later today.
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure
r1dave
Learner Driver
First Name: dave

Post by r1dave »

ptolemyx wrote: May 3rd, '18, 14:21 Jim, do what you think best. It's my problem I'm doing other things on the Sundays between the bank hol's. We can always do it again later in the year.....or choose a weekday for the leisured classes :mrgreen:
and or shift workers :)): :wink: