Hello everyone

Introduce yourself and meet your fellow riders. Please don't forget to mention how you found us.
Nik
Learner Driver
First Name: Nik

Hello everyone

Post by Nik »

Hi all

I am Nik and have just bought a V-Strom 650 from Gus in Exeter, who's also a member and who actually is the one who introduced me to this forum.

I am based in Plymouth and if the sky doesn't fall on our heads this weekend, i hope to meet some of you on the road.

Cheers
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: Hello everyone

Post by billinom8s »

Hi there Nik, welcome to the forum. Glad to see Gus is passing on the good about the goings on here on swb.

Hope to see some pics me the Bike soon and like you've said, if the sky doesn't fall hope to see you on a rideout soon.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Post by menzies3032 »

Hi Nik

Welcome to the forum. hope that you enjoy it here there is a lot going on with ride outs pub meets and track days there is always something happening........ well from April through to the dark months so might actually be a little quite now :-s activity wise but stick with us as sure 2020 will be a great as 2019 :D B-)

Enjoy
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Hi Nik,

Come long tomorrow if you like. A decent ride out, spirited but definitely no land speed records. Friendly bunch with ample piss taking where necessary...
viewtopic.php?f=37&p=289106#p289106
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..