Euro trip May/June 2020

Look in here for all other biking events and biker friendly places...

Moderator: Staff

Self catering or B&B hotel

Poll ended at Oct 13th, '19, 09:49

B&B which means eating out in the evenings and lunch.
77%
Self catering, bit more hassle but can decide to eat as cheaply or expensively as we like, possibly bit cheaper.
23%

Total votes: 13

billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: Euro trip May/June 2020

Post by billinom8s »

Sorry, it'll be the run up to llandow so i'll be sorting that. Enjoy
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Tvrv37 wrote: ↑Aug 18th, '19, 20:41 Think both Wendy and I could be up for this. May is my busiest month so a bit far out for me to completely commit.
Far enough away to get it sorted to :p :D B-)
Hope you guys can do it, it'll be an epic trip :-bd \m/
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Red5
SWB Subscriber
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

bkingalan wrote: ↑Aug 18th, '19, 15:56 Now this is food for thought & grovelling πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

You grovelling yet Alan?
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Tvrv37 wrote: ↑Aug 18th, '19, 20:41 Think both Wendy and I could be up for this. May is my busiest month so a bit far out for me to completely commit.
You guys coming down to the Toby Carvery on Wednesday to discuss ideas and options????
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Bump nudge wink
Woo636
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Wendy

Post by Woo636 »

Red5 wrote: ↑Sep 21st, '19, 17:23
You guys coming down to the Toby Carvery on Wednesday to discuss ideas and options????
Sorry Nick, just seen this. Phil on his way back from Newcastle so won't be there
Street Triple 765 RS
CB1000R
Street Triple R Track bike
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Woo636 wrote: ↑Sep 25th, '19, 18:37
Red5 wrote: ↑Sep 21st, '19, 17:23
Sorry Nick, just seen this. Phil on his way back from Newcastle so won't be there
Have pm'd you details.
Jay
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Jay

Post by Jay »

Nick, Defo interested in this can you pm me details please x
2020 CBR1000RR-R
Blender81
Learner Driver
First Name: Ben

Post by Blender81 »

And me please Nick! πŸ‘
APRILIA RSV gen1....Bbrrrraaaaaaappppp
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Looking to stay at this place, 28th May to 1stJune.

https://www.bikerhotelgermany.com/

Ideal for what we want, location etc.
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Booked in this place... Not the cheapest necessarily but used it before. Have booked May 28th to June 1st.

hotel-thul.de

Decide if you're sharing or going solo and book up πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
bkingalan
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Alan

Post by bkingalan »

Hi Nick ,I might be old & senile but your dates above don’t match the ones at the top of the post πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
MV 1000 brutale rs
MV 800 turismo veloce luso
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

bkingalan wrote: ↑Oct 10th, '19, 17:56 Hi Nick ,I might be old & senile but your dates above don’t match the ones at the top of the post πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yes they do, don't they. 27th is one night some where on the way down, 28th to the 1st, 4 nights in the eifel region then one night of the 1st some where en route on the way home... Home on the 2nd
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Red5 wrote: ↑Oct 10th, '19, 20:15
bkingalan wrote: ↑Oct 10th, '19, 17:56 Hi Nick ,I might be old & senile but your dates above don’t match the ones at the top of the post πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yes they do, don't they. 27th is one night some where on the way down, 28th to the 1st, 4 nights in the eifel region then one night of the 1st some where en route on the way home... Home on the 2nd

You're right Alan, the dates have changed slightly O:-)
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Red5 wrote: ↑Oct 10th, '19, 20:15

You're right Alan, they've changed slightly.... Out on the 27th May home 2nd of June... O:-)