Are dogs and dog owners really that evil?

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Brian

Are dogs and dog owners really that evil?

Post by ptolemyx »

Some git has got North Devon council to propose more restrictions on where we can take dogs. The "consultation" ends soon, though I suspect objections will fall on deaf ears with the draconian measures already being a done and dusted thing.

What I'd like are facilities where children must be kept under control and QUIET, the lycra luvvies who think shared usage areas (Tarka trail) are their personal bicycle race track and the runners with headphones oblivious to other people are separated from us normal people with razor wire fences and all litter droppers are taken away to be slaves in the colonies.
old and disgraceful so doing what I can while I can before I can't
Jug
Learner Driver
First Name: Richard

Re: Are dogs and dog owners really that evil?

Post by Jug »

Yes.. but then I'm a cat person.
IMG_4267.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1190 Adventure S, 990 Superduke, DRZ-400E - all the bases covered.
julesh
Learner Driver
First Name: julian

Post by julesh »

Rules are made to be broken ...f*** em
MikeZ
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Mike

Post by MikeZ »

Nothing is illegal until you get caught
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber

Post by ptolemyx »

£100 fine given out by some jumped up "warden" for taking the dog on a beach I've walked dogs on for over 30 years. There's plenty of kiddy friendly places where the snotty bug infested spawn can run in an uncontrolled riot. Leave the dog friendly places alone. And can the ruddy cyclists be aware that where facilities are shared they should have due consideration for others? The lycra luvvies can go to a velodrome for their racing antics.
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber

Post by ptolemyx »

£100 fine given out by some jumped up "warden" for taking the dog on a beach I've walked dogs on for over 30 years. There's plenty of kiddy friendly places where the snotty bug infested spawn can run in an uncontrolled riot. Leave the dog friendly places alone. Yes like 99% of owners I obviously pick up - don't tar us all with the same brush that the very small minority get in the media for.
And can the ruddy cyclists be aware that where facilities are shared they should have due consideration for others? The lycra luvvies can go to a velodrome for their racing antics.