Moto Corsa Motorcycles

Anything to do with 2 wheels...

Moderator: Staff

Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Moto Corsa Motorcycles

Post by Robbo87 »

For info', I've just spotted and lifted the following announcement from Moto Corsa Motorcycles on Facebook.

'Ok apologies this is a bit of a long one but please bear with me.
I feel its long overdue an update to all our loyal customers and followers the state of play with what is now Moto Corsa Motorcycles, As some of you will know i was employed as the General manager at the Ashmore service center and had been for 8 years.
Motocorsa LTD went into Volantary liquidation for various reasons none of which i am going to publicise here as this post is about us not them, Myself and all the other staff got made redundant and i took it upon myself to make a go of Moto Corsa starting my own company and keeping the Moto Corsa name and keeping some very loyal and absolutly astonishing members of staff without which none of this could be possible i only wish i could have kept all of them, They all have my upmost respect and gratitude for sticking with me on what was quite frankly a big gamble. i must also say a huge thank you to all of our loyal customers for sticking with us through what has been a really difficult time for the Moto Corsa team they have had to deal with some lets just say "challenges" and i cannot fault the way they have done so going above and beyond at every corner so Thanks Guys.
Ok so this leads me on to the announcement i have to make some of you will already know this if you have visited us recently but i have decided to move Moto Corsa Motorcycles to a new location with the easyiest way to describe it as nearer more chimney pots and easier acess for our customers we will be based as of next week at our new shop on the Ferndown industrial estate the postcode is BH21 7SA
i would apreciate if people could share this post as much as possible so no one is missed and all of our customers still wanting us to look after them know we have moved.
Pics of the new shop will be posted up on here very soon !!
We have a fully kitted out workshop a nice showroom a shop selling all your clothing, acessory and helmet needs
indoor toilets !! ( sorry our customers will know what i mean by this )
And most importantly plenty of tea and coffee
Please pop by if only for a cuppa and a chat if your passing and take a look we have something for everyone.'
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Re: Moto Corsa Motorcycles

Post by menzies3032 »

Thanks for sharing.

Risky start for a business owner to move to a new location where people will need to search for you, but also probably a good idea to star a fresh and make sure that the reasons that the business went under in the first place are not going to cause it to do the same again. Starting with the premises that your in.

Either way good to know that they are still in business and still continues
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.