Wiscombe Park 2023 Calendar

Look in here for all other biking events and biker friendly places...

Moderator: Staff

Riviera Guy
Learner Driver
First Name: Nigel

Wiscombe Park 2023 Calendar

Post by Riviera Guy »

The 2023 season at Wiscombe Park gets underway in a couple of weeks and the first event for bikes is on the 13th May. Always a wide variety of machines in action from the members of the NHCA

13th May Torbay MC
14th May Wildlife Autosport
20th May 500 Owners Club
2nd/3rd September Five Clubs
10th September Arnold Gimblett (all bike/sidecar event)

For the majority of the events, they will include cars also. There will be up to 40 bikes/sidecars/trikes competing. The Arnold Gimblett event will have up to 130 bikes/sidecars competing.

For details on the National Hill Climb Association (NHCA) please visit the web site www.nhca.co.uk

For details on Wiscombe Park and to purchase discounted tickets in advance (also available on the gate) please visit the website www.wiscombepark.co.uk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Re: Wiscombe Park 2023 Calendar

Post by Robbo87 »

Some good shots there Nigel, ta for posting. I'll probably get to to the Wiscombe Park bikes-only meeting in September, maybe also the Charmouth and Hartland Quay rounds.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Riviera Guy
Learner Driver
First Name: Nigel

Post by Riviera Guy »

Hi Phil - thank - glad you like the photo's. You mention Manor Farm, Charmouth - there will no events at Manor Farm - although the two 2023 events were planned (Woolbridge MC are the organisers) they were recently cancelled due to the deterioration of the track. The resurfacing for a non public event makes it uneconomic - another SW motorsport venue lost sadly - bikes had been competing there for 30 years - cars were a later edition. There may be news shortly on a replacement event.
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Post by Robbo87 »

Shame about losing the Charmouth venue.
Talking about deteriorating track surfaces, I remember competing on a Suzuki X7 at the Fairoak hill climb in Upottery, now that was a challenge even on one of my good days! It was little wonder that a good experienced hill climber usually beat even the best regular road racers 🏍 😁.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
layne
Learner Driver

Post by layne »

Ha, I'll tell fat bloke you put a photo of him up on the KTM.

Yes remember squaring up for the bridge (concrete slab) at Fairoak farm, and the cow pat clearing party.
#152 Straights are for fast bikes. Corners are for fast riders