look to the sky, as pigs can now fly :0)

Latest information on South-West-Bikers...

Moderator: Staff

billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: look to the sky, as pigs can now fly :0)

Post by billinom8s »

deristricted road?
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Scotty
Learner Driver
First Name: Simon

Re: look to the sky, as pigs can now fly :0)

Post by Scotty »

Orwell was right, got his dates out a bit but he saw what was coming. Hypocrites in government claiming that they're "defending freedom of speech in the face of the woke agenda", while passing a bill to severely restrict the right to protest if it annoys them...
Chicky and I rode to Loomies Café yesterday, aware of the newly-installed average speed cameras on the A32 between the venue and Alton (not our route fortunately), and I passed a rider parked in a lay-by on a black GS, black gear, white helmet with POLICE sticker on the back.... A popular bike venue on a Bank Holiday weekend brings out the idiots, and the traffic plod follow in response. The law (no pun intended) of unintended consequences. The punters don't help themselves by performing the obligatory "redline it through the first 3 gears" departure up the hill towards West Meon - fortunately there are no houses near the cafe so disturbance is minimal - but please guys, that takes no skill whatsoever. If you want to impress then at least give us a stand-up wheelie or similar.
The council are doing their bit to reduce the incidence of speeding by neglecting to maintain the road surfaces. Yesterday was the first time in a year that I'd ridden the A272 in that direction, and the surface degradation was quite shocking...
"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting"
Steve McQueen
Wheelies - they ARE big and they ARE clever