Anglesey 18th/19th place up for grabs

Look in for Track days + events

Moderator: Staff

Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Anglesey 18th/19th place up for grabs

Post by Red5 »

Bitvladt minute but we have a bailer on the JW Anglesey dates next week, 18th, 19th April.
The event is a sell out, though still only20 riders per group, which is epic. PM me if interested.

:-bd :-bd
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
julesh
Learner Driver
First Name: julian

Re: Anglesey 18th/19th place up for grabs

Post by julesh »

Price Nick ?
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Red5 wrote: Apr 10th, '23, 08:04 Bitvladt minute but we have a bailer on the JW Anglesey dates next week, 18th, 19th April.
The event is a sell out, though still only20 riders per group, which is epic. PM me if interested.

:-bd :-bd
Cost price is £220 per day. Its an expensive one but it is literally 20 per group and great 1 : 10 ratio instructors to punters. Worth the double header as it's a long old drive
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
julesh
Learner Driver
First Name: julian

Post by julesh »

Yeah i know how much it is mate :lol: ...but this is now secondhand and short notice ...therefore discounted ;) :)):
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Post by menzies3032 »

What an epic day it turned out to be at Anglesey I only managed the 1 day but loved it.

Just managed to get the video edited for the 5th session when out on track with Dan, Nick and Duncan was great fun. If you have a spare 5 minutes maybe give it a watch

https://youtu.be/YjeDuER_lJk
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.