Experience with Insurance Company

Anything to do with 2 wheels...

Moderator: Staff

bkingalan
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Alan

Re: Experience with Insurance Company

Post by bkingalan »

Kata wrote: Sep 17th, '22, 06:35 I've just joined the AA recovery service. Ays part of it they do a service that handles repair after an accident instead of your insurance company. Uses main dealers. Don't know if this is for bikes too.

Glad you got bike back Rob, you sound quite lucky.
I'm with the AA John I'll have to look into that 👍👍
They wouldn't recover the bike at the time of the accident unless I paid which was £750 🙄🙄

Rob , according to the guy I spoke to in the week they use fowler's for KTM parts used to use Moto Corsa for MV parts
MV 1000 brutale rs
MV 800 turismo veloce luso
Ming
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Andy

Post by Ming »

Fowlers have as good a stock of KTM parts as anybody. S & P tried them when trying to get a sidestand switch but even they didn't have one. I'm still waiting - just as well they managed to repair mine
KTM 1190ADV - sold
KTM 790ADV - sold
KTM 790 Duke - current
Honda CB300R - can I get any smaller 🙄
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Post by menzies3032 »

Kata wrote: Sep 17th, '22, 06:35 I've just joined the AA recovery service. As part of it they do a service that handles repair after an accident instead of your insurance company. Uses main dealers. Don't know if this is for bikes too.
Really interesting thanks for the heads up John will find out about this as rate the AA as a rule but aware in the past they don't help for accident repairs but if they are not offering this it would be well worth the money to have in place.
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.