Me me me me me...

Organising a get together? Pub meet? Games night? Meal? (You get the idea)
Stick it in here so people can join you.

Moderator: Staff

Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Me me me me me...

Post by Red5 »

Ok boys and girls, Looking at a night out, bit soon after the festivities but of Christmas but happens to be my birthday Friday 5th January so lets just go for a drink, have a good time with mates and my birthday just happens to be my excuse...
It'll be Exeter, probably Georges Meeting House. 7 pm until we when ever.... :-bd :-bd :-bd
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Re: Me me me me me...

Post by menzies3032 »

Will let you know Nick. Got family stuff going on at the moment as Dad is in hospital. But hoping he is going to be out soon if things go to plan then hoping can join you will confirm nearer to time.
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.
Blackgold
Learner Driver
First Name: Duncan

Post by Blackgold »

O ok if I must 🍷🍺😝😂
Red5
SWB Subscriber
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Just an FYI... Feel free to bring your partners to. Think it's nice to get to know folks other halves to.
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Brian

Post by ptolemyx »

Sorry I can't come on your burpday Nick. However, you could give yourself a two day late present and come out to play Sunday :mrgreen: wevver loking good for once :ympray:
old and disgraceful so doing what I can while I can before I can't
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

ptolemyx wrote: Jan 2nd, '24, 05:42 Sorry I can't come on your burpday Nick. However, you could give yourself a two day late present and come out to play Sunday :mrgreen: wevver loking good for once :ympray:
That’s definitely the plan, hence going out Friday night instead of Saturday :-bd :-bd
rik
Learner Driver
First Name: ktm

Post by rik »

:D if we recover from a cold 🥶 🤧 we should be able to make it. Me and the Mrs.
E-BIKE RETAILER