Sat morning 4th May ride for couple of hrs from Bristol

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MikeZ
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Mike

Sat morning 4th May ride for couple of hrs from Bristol

Post by MikeZ »

Saturday 4th May, Bristol ride out, I realise it's a bank holiday weekend, but weather permitting I'll be out in the morning. 09.00 breakfast meet for 10.00 start at the Brunel Buttery.
There's no plan yet, but not long ride, somewhere between 2-3hrs total round trip.
Likely to be towards Kemble or Wells.

Details to he added, but this will happen.

Cheers Mike
MikeZ
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Mike

Re: Sat morning 4th May ride for couple of hrs from Bristol

Post by MikeZ »

Ok then, slight update, will be heading out on b roads. Leaving at 10.00 , I will be at Buttery for breakfast at 09.00 , should be back to Bristol by 13.00 it should be considered as spirited ride, there will be a number of stops along the way.