Sunday 17th Breakfast in Poole

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Sunday 17th Breakfast in Poole

Post by Red5 »

Anybody fancy it on Sunday...

Earlyish, 0800 start, from M5 services blat up to Poole for weatherspoons Breakfast then back to Exeter
Route details nearer the time but that's the general idea.
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
AshM750
Learner Driver
First Name: Ashley

Re: Sunday 17th Breakfast in Poole

Post by AshM750 »

I'm on it if the weather holds out ;)
1997 Ducati Monster M750
2001 Suzuki GSXR750
Red5
SWB Subscriber
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

AshM750 wrote:I'm on it if the weather holds out ;)
See you at Dorchester, Tesco, 0900hrs Ash :-bd
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Post by Gimlet »

I'm up for this (weather permitting - looks OK so far). The SDR is fully run-in now and up for action. :ymparty: What's the rough route? I'm near Blandford. Is Dorchester your first stop after Exeter? If so then I could meet you there. Or if you're stopping before Dorch I'll head further west to make a decent run of it but probably won't ride all the way to Exeter just to come back again.
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure
Andy900
Learner Driver
First Name: Andy

Post by Andy900 »

There is a Toby at Poole.
If you don't ask, you don't get !

Andy.

Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Gimlet wrote:I'm up for this (weather permitting - looks OK so far). The SDR is fully run-in now and up for action. :ymparty: What's the rough route? I'm near Blandford. Is Dorchester your first stop after Exeter? If so then I could meet you there. Or if you're stopping before Dorch I'll head further west to make a decent run of it but probably won't ride all the way to Exeter just to come back again.
Wasn't planning on stopping before Dorchester. See you there for 0900 \m/ :-bd
Gimlet
Learner Driver

Post by Gimlet »

Weather looking good. Unless that changes I shall be relaxing in the sunshine on Tesco's forecourt at 9:00.

It'll be nice to have a lie-in on a ride-out day for a change. :)
Hope to see some of the Devon and Cornwall contingent venturing out east.
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
KTM 1190 Adventure
Stinker
Learner Driver
First Name: Adrian

Post by Stinker »

Worth mentioning that there is a big biker bash in the middle of Salisbury on Sunday - they are closing the middle of the city off for everything other than bikes. http://salisbury.mag-uk.org/showpage.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so might be worth a small detour?
Triumph Rocket III - Enough Torque To Turn The World
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

fat chance of them doing that down here
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

Gimlet wrote:Weather looking good. Unless that changes I shall be relaxing in the sunshine on Tesco's forecourt at 9:00.

If you made it 'Breakfast in Pool- Camborne' I'd be well up for that ;)

Poole -Dorset on the other hand is a bit far for me to get there and back ready to get to work for 10.30 ish :D
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
Gimlet
Learner Driver

Post by Gimlet »

billinom8s wrote:fat chance of them doing that down here
They close Poole Quay to everything except bike.... And then charge bikes £1 to get in. Robbing b'stards.
badgerKDD wrote:

Poole -Dorset on the other hand is a bit far for me to get there and back ready to get to work for 10.30 ish :D
You don't need a passport to leave Cornwall you know.. :wink:
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
KTM 1190 Adventure
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Stinker wrote:Worth mentioning that there is a big biker bash in the middle of Salisbury on Sunday - they are closing the middle of the city off for everything other than bikes. http://salisbury.mag-uk.org/showpage.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so might be worth a small detour?

Good find there, could be worth a detour en route home... See how we're all feeling after breaky :D
Andy900
Learner Driver
First Name: Andy

Post by Andy900 »

Red5 wrote:
Stinker wrote:Worth mentioning that there is a big biker bash in the middle of Salisbury on Sunday - they are closing the middle of the city off for everything other than bikes. http://salisbury.mag-uk.org/showpage.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so might be worth a small detour?

Good find there, could be worth a detour en route home... See how we're all feeling after breaky :D

Heard from others, if you are not there early, no chance.
If you don't ask, you don't get !

Andy.

Gimlet
Learner Driver

Post by Gimlet »

How many we got then, enough for a list?
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
KTM 1190 Adventure
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

badgerKDD wrote:
Gimlet wrote:Weather looking good. Unless that changes I shall be relaxing in the sunshine on Tesco's forecourt at 9:00.

Should do just that badger. See what's happening next couple of weeks :-bd